Be a POWER Writer workshops use the material you and your teams are producing every day for all your communications channels. They vary in length and price based on the scope of material you would like to address.
You’ll leave with greater awareness of the habits that contribute to fuzzy writing and the know-how to overcome them; copy to refer to when you’re back at your desk; and easy-to-remember tips for improving everything you write.
I also offer one-on-one coaching as well as a more general lunch and learn session using material from my content library.
Here’s what you can expect from a Be a POWER Writer workshop:
- Practical advice to help break bad habits that stem from our rush to get words on the page and documents out the door
- Before-and-after examples that zero in on the challenges you and your teams are facing, using material you supply as well as relevant copy from my content library
- Easy-to-follow recommendations for how to improve all your content—everything starts with clear thinking
- A graphically engaging presentation to help you visualize the mechanics of good writing and the behaviors necessary to achieve it
- Hands-on exercises and plenty of group discussion about writing copy that pops on different channels
- A humor-filled presentation that doesn’t feel like work